Online Payments: www.myschoolbucks.com
Please take advantage of the options to prepay your student's meal accounts. Prepaid meal accounts help the lunch lines move faster which gives students more time to eat, relax, and play. It also gives you the peace of mind of not having to worry about looking for lunch money every day or worry that it might get lost, stolen or used for something other than lunch.
Sign up at the online prepayment link below above for access to view the account and make online payments or monitor the account. You will need your childs student district ID number to get started ! Please feel free to call 362-3025 if you do not have this information.
Follow screen directions, scroll down to view & click agreement from there, it's that easy! For technical assistance from MySchoolBucks call 855-832-5226 they will be happy to walk you through the process
Checks and cash are accepted during regular cafeteria hours 6:30am -1 :30pm. Payments can be made by student or parent.
To put money on your child's account, bring cash or check to the Cafeteria Manager at your school. Please include the students name, school, grade and teacher(elementary).
If paying by check, please make check payable to: AMHERST CENTRAL SCHOOL LUNCH FUND. Checks returned for insufficient funds will be charged the $25.00 bank fee.
Online payments are a simple, safe and secure way to make payments to your students account 24 hours a day at your convenience.
- Click Deposit Money located next to Add Student.
- Enter an amount in the Deposit column next to your child’s name.
- If you have more than one child, enter the amount you wish to deposit into the column next to each child’s name. DO NOT deposit money for your entire family into ONE child’s account.
- Click Calculate.
- Click Make Deposit.
- You will be directed to the PayPal website to enter your payment information.
- You have the option to use your existing PayPal account or a major credit card to make your payment.
- If you are using your PayPal account, enter your email address and PayPal password to continue.
- If you are using a credit card, enter the required information. For your protection, MySchoolBucks.com will not store your financial information.
- Click Pay Now when finished.
- Click Pay once again to finish the process.
Send Check or Cash
You can always bring money personally or send it with your student.
Please place it in an envelope marked clearly with your student's name, their ID #, their teacher's name, the $ amount and the check #. Turn in prepaid deposits to the cafeteria cashier(s) or school office.
If you choose to bring money to school personally or send it with your student, please put it in an envelope clearly marked with the student's first and last name, their ID #, their teacher's name, and the amount enclosed.